OdioGo Performance Improvement

It would appear I’ve been neglecting my blog.  I was responding to a comment today when I started wondering about the performance issues I was seeing.  Using FireBug I tracked the issue down to my OdioGo buttons.

Wondering if perhaps they had released an update I checked my plugins.  It turns out that previously I was running a 1.x version and the latest is now 2.5.x.  I have no idea how it got this far but upgrading the plugin seems to have solved the loading lag for the blog and things look much better now.

Now if I could only solve the problem of not posting often enough.

Comments are closed.